ABOUT THE RACE
When does the race begin?
The 5K Kilt run starts at 9:00 a.m.
Where does the race begin?
The 5K Kilt run begins right on W. 6th Street.
When does race day registration begin?
Race day registration and packet pickup starts at 7:30am right on West 6th Street.
How can I register for this event?
There are 2 ways to register
- You can register online; the deadline for online registration is Friday, March 15 at 5:00 p.m. There will be no mail-in option
- Registration can also be completed in person at the packet pickup sites.
- RACE DAY REGISTRATION – Sunday, March 17th starting at 7:30am on West 6th Street under the Hermes Tent
How much does it cost to participate in this event?
Early Registration Pricing (through Sunday, March 10)
5K Kilt Run $30
Monday, March 11 – Friday, March 15
5K Kilt Run $40
Is it safe to register online with my credit card?
- Yes, Hermes Sports & Events has partnered with some of the best online registration companies. It is safe and secure and they can guarantee that your information will be safe. There is an online processing fee when registering online.
Is there a processing fee for registering online?
- Yes, there is a processing fee when registering online
If I’m registering with a family member, can I fill out one form?
- No, we require individual entry forms for each participant to make sure we have all the information we need for that participant. We will NOT accept two names on one form.
What’s the age requirement to register for this race?
- No age requirement
Will you send me a confirmation?
- All registrations will receive confirmation via e-mail.
I didn’t receive my confirmation e-mail, how can I make sure I’m registered?
- Please call the Hermes office at 216-623-9933
What do I receive with my registration?
- Custom designed long-sleeved race shirt
- 3 Part Finisher Medal that connects together to form a larger piece. Receive 1 piece in each of the first 3 annual events.
- Custom Jameson kilt
- One shot of Jameson or one Coors Light
- Post-race food & refreshments, music and specials at select W. 6th Street establishments
- Discount coupons & giveaways
- Costume Contest
- B-tag timing results
I can no longer participate in the race (injury, scheduling conflict, etc.), what are the Hermes refund/transfer policies for the race?
- All entries are non-refundable. Once we’ve received and processed your entry, you will not receive a refund, you may not give or sell your race number to other people, and entry fees are not transferable to the next year’s race or any other race.
- You are able to transfer your entry to another person for a fee of $10. This can be done at any of the packet pick-ups prior to race day. There will be no transfers on race day.
If I’m unable to attend and already registered, can I still get my shirt?
- Yes, you can pick up your shirt at our office the following week – we do not mail shirts unless otherwise stated. We can also deliver your shirt to one of the local Fleet Feet locations. Please call the office ahead of time to let us know your preference so we can make arrangements. 216-623-9933
On my registration, I misspelled my name, age, I’ve recently moved, etc. How can I fix this?
- Call the office at 216-623-9933 or e-mail email@example.com
PACKET PICK UP INFORMATION
If I’m pre-registered, do I need to bring identification to packet pick up?
- It is not required but it’s always a good idea to bring it.
Can someone else pick up my race bib and shirt?
- Yes, both can be picked up by/for family and friends. It’s always a good idea to bring your confirmation e-mail.
Where can I pick up my race packet?
- At any of the packet pickup locations.
How is this race timed?
- This race is an officially timed event using the disposable B-tag timing system. Timing chips are attached directly to the back of your bib number and are to remain adhered for the duration of the event.
Where can I see my results?
- Results will be posted directly after the race on our website. Locate the race and click the ‘Results’ link or on the home page, go to the Race Results tab. You may need to refresh your browser to view.
When will the results be posted?
- Official results will be posted online at www.hermescleveland.com immediately following the race on March 17th.
What do I do if my results are incorrect or missing?
- After the results have been officially posted, please contact Hermes at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
I could not pick up my award on race day, how can I get my award?
- You can pick up the awards for 30 days after the race at the Hermes office located at 2425 W. 11th Street, Suite #2 Cleveland, Ohio 44113
- We do NOT mail awards
Where can I park the morning of the race?
Parking is available at area lots and adjacent streets. Click HERE for more information!
Do I have to run the race or can I walk instead?
- You may walk the course.
Can I wear headphones on the course?
- Yes, you can.
Can I volunteer for the race?
- E-mail email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering for the race.
Is there a bag check?
- Yes, we will be accepting bags at our ROAD RACE SERIES tent located on the north end of West 6th St. Please bring a bag that is clear or the inside is visible and it is marked with your name and general information. BAG CHECK CLOSES AT 10:30 a.m.
May I use a running stroller during the race?
- Strollers are welcome, but please stay to the back of the start area for the safety of the runners.
- Please call the Hermes office at 216-623-9933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions asked on social media may not be answered right away.
For more information, call (216) 623-9933 or email email@example.com